Fri, Dec 02|
Trondheim Taiji Senter
Cacao Ceremony: Endings and Beginnings
Welcome to the last cacao ceremony of this year. Let's evaluate 2022, let go of what did not serve us and move into 2023 with new intentions!
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 6:00 PM
Trondheim Taiji Senter, Kjøpmannsgata 12, 7013 Trondheim, Norway
About the Event
The time has come to come to terms with this year, and to let go of everything that will not carry over to the next. The plant in you is ready to shed its colorful leaves and sacrifice them to the earth. The leaves you let go now will act as nourishment for the soil in which your new seeds will grow. The sun will return, and will warm and light everything. Soon. But first, you need to evaluate, sort and make choices. Find out what needs to be done next, and which new seeds need to be prepared.
Are you ready?
Join a soft cocoa ceremony with powerful tools such as breath and movement, essential oils, sound therapy and visualization. Everything so that YOU - and WE in common - can end this eventful year and say welcome to the new one! Let's keep ourselves and keep each other!
"Through me the whole Earth is healing"
-limited number of seats-
* NOK 280 - register in advance through Vipps on 41368890 - DEADLINE DECEMBER 1 AT 10 PM
* NOK 230 - student - pre-registration and deadline apply
*NOK 330 - at the door (only 4 places - first come, first served)
Don't have Vipps? Send email with registration to email@example.com!
- organic ceremonial hot cocoa from South America
-breathing and movement to soften
- sound bath (live music played on meditative instruments such as singing bowls, gongs, hand pans etc.)
-led speech and meditation
- essential oil mixtures with an aromatherapy effect